Cape Fear Pick N Pull is a "self service" parts yard so remember to bring your own tools!!
Locate the Make and Model
- Click here to search our inventory,. It is updated daily so check back often. Note the Row number so that you can easily find the vehicle when you arrive. Our professional staff can also assist you once you arrive.
If you cannot find your vehicle
- If we do not have the exact vehicle you are looking for, Cape Fear Pick N Pull offers a free parts referencing system which can help you find the part from a different vehicle that will fit your car, truck, van or SUV. Many automobile manufacturers use the same parts across several makes, models and production years. Use our Hollander parts interchange system to print a list of vehicles that use the same parts as the vehicle you are working on. Cape Fear Pick N Pull has over 1200 vehicles in stock and fresh inventory is added daily.
- We accept all major credit cards and cash. Sorry no personal checks.
Listed below are some tips for pulling your own parts
- Wear closed shoes, gloves and safety goggles
- Bring a friend if you are going to pull large parts
- A flashlight will come in handy if you are pulling recessed parts
- Think ahead, bring a loosening spray for tough bolts and parts
- We do not supply power outlets, so bring hand and battery operated tools only
- Many parts have multiple components attached that must be paid for individually. Pull only the parts you intend to pay for.
- Get a price on each part before you pull it. check price list
PLEASE NOTE: DUE TO INSURANCE REGULATIONS, WE DO NOT ALLOW JACKS OR TORCHES IN THE YARD.
NO ONE UNDER THE AGE OF 18 IS ALLOWED IN THE YARD.
- All parts come with a 30 day warranty. This gives the customer ample time to test the part to see if it's exactly what they need. In order to issue a return you must have a valid receipt dated 30 days or less, and the part must be be marked with our unique paint. Be sure to find a CFPNP employee to mark your part at the time of purchase, in case you need to return your part. Core charges may be refunded if the core is returned to the store within 31 days.